THE GREAT OUTDOORS...
"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST"
The Nelson Rigg company is a family owned soft gear maker that offers quality at a very affordable price. The gear we checked out was all 100% waterproof, so keeping our gear clean and dry was no effort at all. The team that develop Rigg Gear have been leaders in soft gear for the motorcycle industry for years now and when we did our research on the brand...we couldn't find a bad word spoken.
Adventure riding is relatively new to me, but since the day I rode of the lot with my BMW 800GS Adventure, I find myself daydreaming of the places I will go...and that leads me to Nelson Rigg.
We have stuff, right? It doesn't matter if we are riding to the office or taking a quick getaway up the coast for the weekend, we have stuff. Rigg Gear is a great, affordable way to pack take that stuff with us and keep it safe and sound.
If you're new to this new world of adventure, like me, then jumping right into the deep end of the pool by spending well over a thousand dollars for some of that really cool, very iconic looking aluminum luggage that I don't even know if I will like, isn't that appealing. I'm not saying it's not worth it, or I won't own some myself one day. I'm just saying that they are a lot of cash so I want to know exactly what I like and need before I have to invest like that. Rigg Gear is the perfect option to get into the game! For about $200 bucks the brand new Sierra Dry Saddlebag set will let you try things out affordably and trust me, once you get a set of these strapped to your bike, you're going to love the fit, function and...ok, I'll say it...they are down right sexy!
let's take a look at the official specs...
Sierra Dry Saddlebags
SE-3050-BLK & SE-3050-YEL
I've been using the Sierra Dry Saddlebags for over a week now full time and I can't really imagine getting by without them. It doesn't stop there though, what about the times we ride up the trail, hop off the bike and hike back to your favorite little spot for a some lunch? Nelson Rigg has that covered too!
Hurricane 20L & 40L Waterproof Backpack/Tail Pack
• LIFETIME WARRANTY
• 100% waterproof, all seams are electronically heat welded
• Made from durable UV Coated 24oz Tarpaulin PVC
• Water tight roll closure with quick release buckles
• Bag can seal in 2 different closure methods, over the top or down the sides
• Extra-large buckle ensures roll stays closed in all environments
• One-way waterproof purge valve makes for compression easy
• Reflective webbing and external bungee storage system
• Inner sleeve to hold most folders, notebooks, tablets and up to 15” laptops
• Included quick release buckles convert bags into the perfect waterproof tail packs
• Removable MOLLE panel is reversible with waterproof document/map pocket
• Integrated front pocket to hold optional hydration bladder (CL-HYDRO-S not included)
• 2 Side mesh pockets large enough to hold 30 Oz. fuel bottles (Bottles not included)
• Backpack straps are 3-way adjustable and padded for comfort
• Padded back panel with airflow system
The Nelson Rigg line up is large enough for everyone to find something that works for them. Their quality is second to none and the customer experience will leave you feeling very happy and confident that you made the right decision when choosing Rigg Gear.
Check out the full line up of Rigg Gear at: www.nelsonrigg.com