THE GREAT OUTDOORS...
"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST"
I am an "expedition" guy all the way, one of the reasons I love AEV. I think they are at the top of the food chain when it comes to conversion companies. Every product I have checked out of theirs up to this point have been fabricated to excellence. This front bumper is no different...
• Auxillary light mounts
• 2 stage paint process
• Factory fog light mounts
• Polyester textured black powdercoat finish
• Decorative stainless steel mesh
• Reinforced flat area on underside for hi-lift jack
• Airbag crush cans
• 1/2" steel, chassis-mounted tow points
• Optional Winch Mount
• Max approach angle fits 37" tires with no rubbing
• Optional Skid Plate
• Fits most low mount planetary winches
up to 9,500lbs
All that sweetness does come at a price however. Quality isn't cheap. The MSRP on this thing is $1269 bucks, and worth every penny if you're looking to move towards that "best of the best" category.
To get more information on AEV products: