JEEP LIFE AND THE GREAT OUTDOORS
By now I'm sure you guys know what a fan I am of TeraFlex Suspensions. Anything I can afford to get...I get! Product after product is better than the last with these guys. Well, it looks like they did it again.
The TeraFlex Nebo Roof Rack is another example of how their creative designs and highest quality manufacturing stands head and shoulders above the pack. The Nebo looks clean with its minimalist presence but gives a rugged look that will put a smile on your face every time you see your Jeep sitting there waiting for you to hop in and hit the trail for another adventure.
The Nebo has a patent pending design that utilizes the strength of the roll bar under the hardtop so your bikes, kayaks, a heavy load or a rooftop tent sits easily on the rack with plenty of strength supporting the weight.
Total Height added: 2-3/8” from the crown of the hard to.
Total weight added for the main rail kit is 25lbs, and 29lb for the 6 slat kit (4722050/4722060).
• Currently fits 2011-2016 JK Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door hard top models only • Sleek low profile design for unobtrusive aesthetics and clean aerodynamics for a quiet ride
• Composite supports and trim parts are molded to match the subtle curvature of the hard top
• Extruded aluminum construction for reduced weight
• Extra thick architectural grade UV resistant hard anodizing
• Fasteners coated to OEM specifications for superior corrosion/rust resistance
• Rack cargo load is fully supported by factory sport bar
• Unique easy to reach access holes allow for quick hard top removal with only 4 additional mounting fasteners to loosen
• 4 T-slot channels on main rail for a variety of mounting points
• Optional Slat kit sold separately for additional mounting options
• Molded in hooks on slat mounts to secure light loads
• Each individual slat has four 10-series T-slots and a wide center slot for mounting existing carriers and racks
• Static load rating of 850 lbs
• Dynamic driving load rating of 200 lbs
• Hard top can be hoisted and stored from the rail system
• Drilling required in factory hard top
• Rubber gaskets and O-rings with shoulder bolts prevent leaking
• Patent Pending
One of the most unique features of the Nebo is running the same rack without the hardtop. By simply removing the rack from your hardtop and reattaching it to the same brackets that are attached to the roll bar you can have the same rack with or without the top.
The TeraFlex crew really thought this one out folks. It's a beautiful design. Plus, for a fraction of the price of a safari rack ($499) you finally have an option that will hold the weight of a rooftop tent safely. I love it, it's a great choice for any Jeeper.
Check out the full line of TeraFlex products at www.teraflex.com