JEEP LIFE AND THE GREAT OUTDOORS
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Take your factory hood and replace with a clean, rugged look that will catch the eye of every Jeeper on the trail. The added the mesh side vent is designed to also tie into their snorkel. (which also is such a great add on)
The All steel performance hood focuses on keeping the engine cool and air flowing. The engineering behind the design is top notch with pulling the best performance out of your engine. It's the perfect example of style meeting functionality and AEV hit it out of the park with this one.
• All steel construction
• Fresh air intake
• Reduces under hood temp
• Comes e-coated, ready to paint
• Adds style to any 2007+ JK Wrangler
• Great replacement for damaged stock hoods
• Includes full stamped steel inner
• OE-style crumple zones designed to collapse in accidents
• Side mesh opening fits AEV's Snorkel
• Crumple zone, for improved crash safety
Shipped ready to paint, but there's no rush. I'm not sure you'll want to do anything but install it. The AEV JK Heat Reduction Hood is the cream of the crop. Retailing for $835.00 makes it worth spending the extra cash for the best.
The Best of Past Jeep Life Articles